December 31st, 2013
It’s time to wrap up 2013 and dive head first into a brand new year! From detergents to flat screen TVs, diapers to iPads, EXPO members reviewed and covered it all this year. As we take a look back at all of the amazing videos our members created for us, we thought we’d share a fun few tidbits about the EXPO community to close out 2013.
1. Beth H. was our top video creator of 2013 coming in with a total of 662 videos for EXPO! That’s almost 2 videos a day for the entire year.
2. Our members like to travel! Points were used most often for gift cards to Ritz Carlton hotels in 2013, followed by Amazon and Pottery Barn.
3. Members from the state of California created the most videos in 2013 by FAR (way to go CA)! Florida and Utah rounded out the top 3 for most videos created.
4. Apparently everyone likes to CLEAN! Cleaning and Household supplies were reviewed more than twice as much as the next most popular category, Skin Care. Diapers weren’t too far behind!
5. Last but not least, PAMPERS was our most reviewed brand of 2013!
2013 has been an amazing year for us here at EXPO and we couldn’t have done it without our awesome members. We have a lot of great things planned for 2014, so keep those cameras charged! We can’t wait to see even more videos in the coming year.
Have a happy and healthy New Year!